With growing concerns about the future and security of the world’s energy supply, renewable resources such as solar power are becoming increasingly important. Various solar energy technologies have been used throughout human history. However, practical photovoltaics – the direct conversion of solar energy into electricity – has a history of only about 50 years. This field of study and the resulting industry have been rapidly growing and improving, becoming a significant part of our world’s energy supply.
Solar Energy Solutions
Grid TiedSystems that are connected to the utility grid and use Photovoltaic (PV) energy as a supplemental source of power offer the greatest flexibility. Being connected to the utility allows the consumer to choose how much supplemental power to derive from alternative sources such as PV systems. The supplemental power offsets a portion of the power needed from the utility, resulting in lower electricity bills.
Off GridThe Mainstream consumer PV market essentially began with off grid residences. As systems have become more affordable, this application has become increasingly common among homeowners who demand value beyond environmental benefits from the systems. PV systems can be sized to power an entire home, but off grid residences often include other sources of energy, such as engine generators or wind turbines, to supplement or back up the PV system.
CommercialLarge scale PV requires special attention. The reason for this is the amount of power being generated and distributed to loads. While some systems can resemble a residential solar system, other cases demand creativity, building knowledge, electrical code, and safety requirements. We analyze commercial clients on an individual basis to ensure the proper goals will be met.
25-Year Warranty on Parts and 10-Year Warranty on Labor and Trouble Shooting
Our standard warranty covers:All components of the generating system AND the system’s installation are warranted for 10 years from the date of completion of the system installation. Said warrantor shall bear the full cost of diagnosis, repair and replacement of any system or system component, at no cost to the customer. This warranty also covers the generating equipment against breakdown or degradation in electrical output of more than ten percent from the originally rated output (PTC rating for modules) and 25 years degradation in electrical output of more than 20%.
General Terms:This warranty extends to the original purchaser and to any subsequent purchasers or owners at the same location during the warranty period. For the purpose of this warranty, the terms “purchaser”, “subsequent owner” and “purchase” include a lessee, assignee of a lease, and a lease transaction. This warranty is effective from the date of completion of the system installation.
Exclusions:This warranty does not apply to:
- Damage, malfunction, or degradation of electrical output caused by failure to properly operate or maintain the system in accordance with the printed instructions provided with the system.
- Damage, malfunction, or degradation of electrical output caused by any repair or replacement using a part or service not provided or authorized in writing by the warrantor.
- Damage, malfunction, or degradation of electrical output resulting from purchase or third party abuse, accident, alteration, improper use, negligence or vandalism, or from earthquake, fire, flood, or other acts of God.
Cal Paso Solar Electric:
- Is locally-owned and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Serves Paso Robles, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo and the communities of the Central Coast and Central Valley.
- Designs your solar electric system, acquires necessary permits and equipment and installs to specifications.
- Works with lenders that provide zero-down financing.